Enhance Your Property with Beautiful Landscape Borders
Bring your curbing to life with our superior stamping process. You can choose from a wide variety of stone and brick patterns that will enhance and distinguish your landscape.
- Flower or Garden Beds
- Tree Edging or Circles
- Path Markers
- Water Run-Off Control
- Ponds or Pools
- Fence and Property
- Parking Lots
- Golf Courses
Why Custom Curbing?
- More economical and durable than traditional lawn edging
- Successful root barrier
- Multiple color and design options
- Design flexibility including flowing curves, straight lines and custom designs
- Reduces edging and trimming time
- Professional one-day installation
- Professional appearance adds value to your property
- Existing landscaping not disturbed
- Continuous curb
- Commercial curbs including parking lot curbs
- Will not rust like steel, decompose like wood, break like plastic or move like brick
Angle (Stamped) Curb
- Control Joints: Tooled joints, 3-4 foot on center
- Reinforcement: Harbourite 320 half-inch polypropylene fibers
- Finish: Steel Trowel, Brushed or Custom
- Color: Multiple color choices
- Design Curves: Freeform or straight as needed for your design
The distinctive BorderLight product is a 12- or 120-volt lighting system that provides indirect light, adding safety and security to your home, as well as elegance to your curb design and landscape. The system can also be used for drip irrigation, lighting, sound or other communication wiring.
Color Options - Please visit www.daviscolors.com/products/MixReady/mxcolorcard.html and scroll down to the colors. Please note that colors vary with every mix and may vary from that on the chart.